A repository is defined within a project and defines a
connection to a git repository. The git repository contains the Concord file
that defines the workflows and more configuration using the
Repositories are configured within a project in the Concord Console and listed
in the Repositories tab.
A repository can be enabled or disabled and this staus is displayed as an icon.
The name of the repository in Concord.
The git URL to he repository.
The branch name or he commit identifier of the git repository, defaults to
The relative path in the repository to the Concord YML file and other resources,
The secret used to access the repository.
The right side of the list displays an action button, which can be used to start
- Run: Start a process with a dedicated
dialog to provide further details.
- Validate: Load and validate the
concord.yml and related Concord files.
- Triggers: Show a list of configured triggers
- Refresh: Reload the content of the repository.
- Delete: Delete the Concord repository definition.